Global Wizard Documents
When you enter your shipment information into the Global Wizard Shipment Wizard, you can then produce a number of documents for that shipment, including many documents required by regulating authorities and/or custom documents to fit your shipping process.
Global Wizard's Shipment Wizard module ensures efficiency and helps to prevent errors caused by mistyping repetitive information. Your organization enters the data for your products, your shipping entities, and your customers once and then builds shipments as needed, specifying the particulars for each shipment and then producing the relevant documents.
Companies shipping within the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) area will find that Global Wizard's Shipment Wizard accommodates trade between member states and produces the relevant documents in English, Spanish, or French. For more information, see NAFTA and Global Wizard.
Global Wizard's Shipment Wizard module eases the document generation process by:
- Identifying documents required for shipments between the source and destination countries.
- Providing integration with the United States Automated Export System (AES).
- Supporting NAFTA shipping documentation, including the NAFTA Certificate of Origin in English, French, and Spanish.
- Verifying Consignees and Buyers against denied persons and restricted parties lists.
- Integrating with existing corporate systems through XML or flat file transfer via FTP.
As a sample, Global Wizard's Shipment Wizard produces the following documents: