Documents here, documents there. Global Wizard’s Shipment Wizard generates documents, and we offer many Free Trade Agreement documents amongst our selection for what we can provide within shipments. They are:
- NAFTA (North American Free Trade Agreement) – in English, Spanish, or French
- CAFTA (Central American Free Trade Agreement)
- US/Chile Free Trade Agreement
- US/Korea Free Trade Agreement
- US/Colombia Free Trade Agreement
- US/Israel Free Trade Agreement
Most of these FTAs have official forms where companies can specify – per product – how the different FTA criteria are met. Others, such as US/Australia FTA, not so much. We’ve always sought to add a US/Australia FTA and seek your input/your form example. The many we have received already differ greatly.
If you’d like access to any of these documents we offer, please contact the support desk.